Most of us often sit and think about the new inventions of Apple. In our day to day life, we are accustomed to using gadgets like iPhone and iPod. With every new technology and product launches, the brand never fails to wonder us with the new inventions. One of the most recent inventions of Apple is also assuming itself as a patent application by Apple. So, the new patent application includes the advancement of the touch screen of iPhone and iPod with a convex OLED display.
Back in the year 2015, Apple first acknowledged their patent for this invention. And within 3 years it has succeeded in its bringing up another innovation. It takes a huge effort to make possible the continuation of patent applications. Moreover, an extension of the patent is all about adding new features or introducing a new creation. And Apple Tech Support team always aims to reach the customer’s satisfaction with the product. Therefore, the entire credit goes to the Apple’s engineers. They have a number of solutions to the inventions related to any device.
How does OLED work?
The Organic Light Emission Diode(OLED) is nothing different from the traditional diodes or LEDs. OLED works similar to the way other diodes work. But what is the difference then? Actually, its working principle is distinct from the others. Instead of using two semiconductors, OLED uses organic molecules in order to produce holes and electrons. In OLED, there are two protective glasses. It is possible to reproduce complicated, high-resolution coloured pictures through OLED. It just takes a few seconds to produce the output once we put collections of RED, GREEN, BLUE OLEDs together and turn them on off independently.
Advantages of Convex OLED Display:
At present, most of us have TV and Computers with LCD and LED screens. However, if you think you are satisfied with the display then, wait until the next generation display using OLED. Here, we can summarize in this article some of the advantages of this new generation of displays.
- OLED consists of plastic and organic layers which is different from the LCD and LEDs as they use the crystalline layers.
- The layers are thinner, lighter and more flexible which makes the OLED perform with flexibility.
- Rather than the glasses, OLED substrate uses plastics. Thus, the light emitting rays are lighter in OLEDs.
- The organic layers in OLED are much thinner which makes it brighter than the traditional LCD and LED.
- OLED does not need any backlight. Therefore, it consumes very less power when compared to LCD.
- As OLED is made up of plastics, it is easier to elongate to a larger size.
- OLEDs can generate light themselves.
- As OLEDs are able to produce their own light, they have a large view field. Again, it is better than LCD and LED as they have the viewing obstacles after certain angles. But, OLEDs have a wider viewing range.
Patently Apple is the Apple Incorporation that analyses every new Apple’s property. Besides, it also reports on the patent applications and the granted applications. Therefore, users can put their queries to Apple Help Number and avail more assistance in case they got stuck with any drawback of the OLEDs.