Samsung printers can help you to accomplish printing, scanning, copying i.e can be used for multiple tasking. But sometimes, you may get Samsung printer error code 11-1112 while running a printing operation.
It is really very annoying as it stops the printing facility completely. Here, you will get the complete guide to troubleshoot this Samsung printer error code.
Reasons Behind Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1112
There may be several causes that may lead to Samsung printer error code 11-1112, such as:
- If the system firmware is outdated then it may cause the printing error.
- Incorrect installation of the printer device.
- Damage in the printer hardware.
- If the printer driver is outdated or malfunction.
4 Methods to Fix Samsung Printer Error Code 11-1112
If you are looking for the solutions to resolve Samsung printer error code 11-1112 then here are the most recommendable measures. You can easily eradicate the printer error using these methods.
Performing a Manual Update
You can go for a manual update to fix the issue of the Samsung printer device. But, first of all, you need to restart the system, follow the steps to complete the task.
- After restarting the system, you need to perform a system administration login. Therefore, you need to go to the Start menu and navigate to the All Programs section.
- Then, go to the Accessories section and choose System Tools from there. When you get the System Restore option, select the Next option. Then, select the Confirmation option.
- Reboot the operating system when the restoration process is over. This update process will make a new change and it will automatically fix the Samsung printer error.
- Finally, try to print your required documents once the entire process is over. Then, check if the Samsung printer error code 11-1112 still persists or not.
Restarting the Printer Device
If the above method doesn’t work in this regard then try this method to fix Samsung printer error code 11-1112. So, take a glance at the steps to restart the Samsung printer device.
- First, go to the Control Panel, you will get the list of the installed applications. Therefore, you need to download the available software files by going to the official website.
- Then, you need to reinstall the printer drivers, once you download the drivers. Hence, restart your device to save the changes.
- Now, you can try to print your required documents once the entire process is over. Then, check if the Samsung printer error still persists there or not.
Use a CD to Install a Fresh Copy of the Printer application
You can also use a CD for installing the printer application and hence go with this step by step process.
- First, open the disk drive and insert the software CD. Make sure you insert the CD that you got with the printer device, it starts as it includes the Autoplay feature.
- You will also get a list of the contents in that CD from where you need to double-click on the setup file. It will initiate the installer program.
- Then, follow the instructions and click on the Install option to start the installation process. When the installation process is over, reboot the computer.
- Now, try executing the printer application and print your required documents.
You can also implement these steps to install the printer software. Hence, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official Samsung printer website. Now, you need to enter the “update and model number” in the search bar. Then, you need to hit the Enter button for further process.
- Hence, you need to find a particular printer application for your printer device when you get the output results. Then, you need to download the setup file for your printer application.
- Follow further steps to complete the task. Finally, you can install the downloaded program into your device.
Using a Reliable Application to Fix the Error
You can use reliable software from the internet to fix Samsung printer error code 11-1112. Hence, you just follow the below guidelines to complete the task.
- First, open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. Then, you need to look for a reliable application for the Samsung printer device.
- Now, once you get the search result, select and download the application.
- After that, run the setup file when the download is complete. Now, follow the on-screen instructions for installing the software.
- Then, restart the computer when the software loading gets complete.
- Finally, you can check if you are still getting the Samsung printer error code 11-1112.
Now, hopefully, you will not get the Samsung printer error code 11-1112 on your printer device. If you still get any error Samsung Service Center may help you. Thus, you can print your required documents with the high-end printing quality.