Thanks to the creativity of the virus creators, they now come in all shapes and sizes. It has hugely impacted the computer world. However, the mobile world is not yet affected by the threat of a virus as much as computers. This is due to the tight security of mobile phones.
The common tactic obtained by the scammers is to use pop-ups for scamming the users. These pop-ups take advantage of the emotional side of the users for scamming them. The Four Virus is one such thing used by the cybercriminals. This is present in both the iOS and the Android. Hence, you have to take action quickly if your system is heavily damaged by Four virus.
Steps for Four virus Android removal
The procedure to remove Four virus is not like the other viruses. This is because it is not actually a virus. To remove these Four virus, you have to do it manually. Here are some methods you can follow before your system is heavily damaged by Four virus:-
1. “Locate Four Virus” uninstallation
If you have been seeing the pop-up of “virus removal software” and downloaded it, then you have to immediately delete the software. Follow the given steps to complete the procedure:-
- At first, you have to open ‘Settings’. Then click on the option of ‘Application Manager’.
- Now, select the option of ‘Downloaded’ and look for the name “Locate Four Virus”.
- After you locate this, click on it and select the option of ‘Uninstall’. Now, see if the pop-up is still appearing in your browser or not.
2. Android permission managing
In the previous process, if you found that the uninstall option for “Locate four Virus” was grayed out, or you were unable to locate the option, then you can fix the problem by following the given steps. This solution may solve the problem of your system is heavily damaged android.
- Open ‘Settings’. Then, go to the option of ‘More’. After that, select ‘Security’. Then, click on ‘Device Administrators’.
- You have to ensure that the permission to alter your device is only given to Google Play Store or the Android Device Manager.
- After that, you have to make sure that the ‘Unknown Sources’ are not enabled in the option of ‘Security’.
- Now, see if the pop-up is still appearing on your browser or not.
3. Clear your browser of the virus (Android)
- First of all, you have to open the browser which is showing the pop-up. If more than one of your browsers is showing you this pop-up, then you have to do this process for each of these browsers.
- Now, you have to open ‘Settings’. After that, click on ‘More Application Manager’. Now, you have to select the browser that is affected by the virus. And, you have to enforce the ‘All app’ filter if your built-in browser has been affected.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Force Stop’ option on the browser.
- Now, you have to wait until the app is completely closed. After that, click the ‘Clear Data’ option.
- Next, you have to click on ‘Clear Cache’ for deleting the temporary file of the browser.
- Lastly, restart your phone and check if the problem has been solved.
4. Use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for cleaning the phone
Among all the security apps, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one such software which is capable of removing malicious software. If you see that problem still persists even after performing all the above solutions, then this is the best option for Four virus android removal. By following the given steps, you will be able to perform the procedure successfully:-
- Open the Google Store and install the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- After that, open the app and after the setup is complete, click on the option of ‘Scan now’.
- This process will take a few hours to complete. Now, restart your phone after the procedure is completed.
- Now, open the browser which was having this problem, and check if the problem is still there.
I hope that you are able to solve the problem of your system is heavily damaged android Four virus. All of them are effective solutions are you are bound to get results from any one of the solutions else you can connect with mobile repair experts. You have to be very careful from such pop-ups in the future and do not click on any of them. If you are not facing any problem, then also you should take precaution and enable all the necessary permissions beforehand.