This error of “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working” is commonly faced by the game players of “League of Legends”. When this error happens, it stops the game from launching in the system. However, there are a few solutions for this error of “pvp.net patcher kernel stopped working”.
Solutions for solving the problem of “PVP patcher kernel not working”
The solutions that I will be discussing will not need any additional tools for completing the process.
1. Use administrator credentials to run the program
The easiest way by which you can solve the problem is by using administrator credentials to run the game. This is a very effective solution because the game will not face any interruptions from the system firewall when it will be given administrator access. Also, access to the administrator will stop the system checks which are performed when the application is being run.
If you see that the game is running without any error successfully with the access to the administrator, then the application properties can be changed. You can do the settings of running in administrator mode whenever the application is launched.
The given steps will allow you to make the administrator access for the application:-
- First of all, you have to click on “Run as administrator” after right-clicking on the application icon.
- Then, if you see that the application is running properly, then you can carry on with the remaining steps.
- Next, you have to go to the icon of the application and right-click on it. Then, you have to select “Properties”.
- After that, you have to enter the tab of “Compatibility”.
- Next, you have to check the box of “Run this program as an administrator” option.
- Lastly, you have to save the change by clicking on “Apply”. Then, you can exit by clicking on “OK”.
After you have completed the process, you can run the application to see if it is working properly. This is a very effective way of solving the error of “PVP net patcher kernel is not responding”.
2. Make the program to end
The application is still running in the background even if it faces some error at the time of launching. And, you can see the processing of this application in the Task Manager. In this kind of situation, it effective to go to the “Task Manager” and end the program. Now, when you will launch the application again, you will not see any error message.
This happens because, when the program was closed from the “Task Manager”, it closed all the related files and data. It also deleted the data of the last encounter of the error. You can start the program again with administrator access after ending the program. This will solve your problem of pvp.net patcher kernel stopped working. By following the given steps, you will be able to successfully solve this problem:-
- First, you have to launch the program to bring up the error message.
- Next, when you will see the error message, you have to press the R+Windows Key to start the “Run”.
- Then, to bring up the “task Manager”, by typing it in the “Run”.
- After that, you have to search the name of your application in the Processes tab.
- Now, after locating your application, you have to right-click on it. After this, you will see the option for “End Task”.
- After the program has been closed, now, you have to click on the icon of the application. You have to select “Run as administrator.”
- Now, you have to see whether the program is running properly or not.
- If you see that the application is running without facing any problem. Then you have to right-click on the icon of the application and you have to click on the option of “Properties”.
- After that, you have to move to the tab of “Compatibility” and tick the box beside “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Lastly, you have to click Apply to save the changes made in the settings of the application. After that, by clicking on “OK” you will be able to exit the cave.
However, If this process is unsuccessful in solving the problem of “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working”, then you can move to the next solution.
3. Make the patch files remove from the game
This error of “pvp.net patcher kernel stopped working” can be due to corrupted patch files. Or, the configuration of these files are not correct and thus the problem is occurring. When you will remove the patch files from the application, it will download the patch files automatically. By following the given steps, you will be able to successfully complete this process:-
- You have to click on the option of “Open file location” after right-clicking on the icon of the application.
- After that, you have to open the folder with the name “RADS”.
- Next, you have to open the last folder present by following the path: Projects> lol_ air_clients> releases.
- Then, you have to find and delete the folder with the name “releasemanifest” and “S_OK”.
- After that, you have to open the folder named “deploy”. Here you will find the files with the name LoLClient.exe”, logs”, “META-INF”, “properties” and delete them.
- Now, after you have done all of these steps, you have to restart the computer.
When the computer will startup, you will find that the problem of “PVP patcher kernel not working” is resolved.
I hope that the above-discussed methods will solve your problem of “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working”. These are the most effective and simplest solutions out there. This is a very annoying problem and is faced by many of the players of League of Legends. So, follow the solutions carefully and you will solve this problem permanently.