Ever since its first release, the infamous Twitch TV has been the greatest and the most famous video streaming platform for every gamer on this planet. Introduced by the house of Amazon, the Twitch TV belongs to Twitch Interactive.
Basically, the Twitch TV activate falls under the names of two categories, which are the Twitch Zero and the Twitch. The first category is a free platform to live stream all your gameplays. But the problem with the Twitch zero is that, as it is a free version therefore sometimes several ads pop-ups while streaming your game.
Whereas the latter category, that is the Twitch, is a paid version of the category. Here in the paid version, you will never be interrupted by any kind of ad. But in order to use Twitch, you have to buy a subscription plan from the service provider.
Nowadays many Twitch users are asking how to activate a Twitch account. So if you have the same question on your mind then this article will help you easily activate your Twitch account.
But before discussing that let us get a brief concept of what Twitch TV activate is and why a user needs to activate their Twitch TV account
What is Twitch TV activate?
Just as mentioned earlier, Twitch TV is an online video game streaming platform that allows any gamer to form all around the world to live to stream their solo or grouped gameplay. But another attractive part of Twitch TV is that from this platform you can watch and stream any kind of video broadcasts. And, of course, it is a great time to relax and get rid of some responsibilities, and if you would love to do it but you are studying at college, and writing a paper now, in this case, you can ask the best essay writing services USA to help you.
All the twitch TV streaming takes place on the official website of Twitch TV. This website contains many official apps that are available to download in any kind of operating system, like iOS, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox One, all versions of Sony PlayStation, Amazon’s Fire TV, Google Chromecast and many more.
Note: If you are using the free version of the Twitch TV then you don’t even have to register in the application in order to avail the service.]
How to activate Twitch TV account via twitch.tv/activate?
Activating a Twitch TV account is very simple and easy. But still, many users face certain problems that resist them to activate their Twitch TV account.
As a note, you should keep in mind that, once you are on the Twitch TV activation page, you are left with two options. Either you log in to your existing account or create a new one (in case you are a new user).
So, therefore, now we are considering that you already have a Twitch TV account and now you facing problems while you are trying to activate the account. Well on a general note you can just follow the below steps to activate your Twitch TV account via www.twitch.tv/activate from any operating system platform.
- Go to the Activation page of the Twitch TV.
- On that page, you will find the option to sign in. Click on that option.
- A dialog box will open on your display that will demand a username and password.
- Enter the correct credential and hit enter.
- Now you will see a blank field asking for an activation code.
- Type in your Activation Code in the black space and hit enter.
That is all. Now you have successfully activated your Twitch TV account. But there still remains a problem. That is not everyone uses the same device to access their Twitch TV account. Hence, in the below sections we will be discussing how to activate Twitch TV account from twitch.tv/activate for different devices.
Steps to activate Twitch TV account on different devices through www.twitch.tv/activate
It is a piece of great news that now the Twitch TV application is available for almost every gaming device or rather can be said as gaming consoles. So either you are using Roku or Xbox 11 or PS4 or any other gaming console, you can easily access your Twitch TV account from any device.
In this section, we will be discussing the steps you should follow in order to access the Twitch TV account from different devices.
Also Recommend: How to Block Apps from Accessing the Internet
Activate the Twitch TV account on Roku
Roku is one of those famous gaming devices that supports Twitch channel. Therefore this is a piece of very good news for all Roku users. Apart from this, if you are a Roku user, then you can easily control and manage your streaming device with the Roku app.
The Roku app is all time available in the app store of every mobile operating system. Moreover, the Roku application is available for PCs also. Hence, if you are already familiar with the Roku application then just follow the below steps in order to get your Twitch TV account activated.
- First, you need to open the Roku application on your Device.
- Once you are inside the application, navigate to the streaming channels menu option.
- Don’t go by the name, as the menu can be rather considered as the channel store. That means here you can search for any channels.
- Now search for the Twitch channel and add it to your channel list.
- After you add the Twitch channel, enter the activation code that is displayed on the channel activation page.
- Now check if you are able to live stream the channel on your device.
- If not, then close the Roku application, restart your device and try once again.
[Note: In order to live stream the Twitch channel you have to enable the live streaming feature of the Roku application]
Therefore, now you have successfully activated your Twitch TV account through twitch.tv/activate on your Roku device.
Also Read: Extratorrent Movies
Activate the Twitch TV account on Xbox one
Over the years it has become very much evident that Xbox One is one of the most favorite gaming platforms for many gamers from all over the world. So in order to activate the Twitch TV account on your Xbox One, first you need to create an account on Twitch TV from your PC or mobile device.
In case you already have an account then just open the Xbox One homepage. From the dashboard of Xbox One select the option that says “Store”. Now that you are inside the store section of the Xbox one, your activation procedure starts from here.
- In the store section, you will find a field named apps. Tap on that option.
- From the apps section, go to the search bar and type in the Twitch app and hit enter.
- In the search results, you will find an option to download the twitch app.
- Click on the download button and in no time the twitch app will be added to your Xbox One.
- Now return back to the home screen or dashboard of your Xbox One.
- Here go to the section saying “My Games and Applications”.
- In this section, you will be able to locate the Twitch app icon that you have just downloaded.
- Open the Twitch app.
- Now return back to your PC or Mobile and open your web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser type in www.twitch.tv/activate and visit the following website.
- Once you are inside this website you will get an option to log in to your twitch account or you can also create a new account in case you are a new user.
- On the activation page of your Twitch account type in the 6 digit activation code.
- Wait for some time and a few moments later your account will get automatically activated.
After you have activated the twitch account from your PC or mobile, the Twitch app on your Xbox one will get automatically synchronized with your web account. Hence this procedure will give you an activated Twitch TV account on your Xbox One.
How to Live Stream on Twitch TV?
Now that you know that how to activate the Twitch account through www.twitch.tv/activate on different devices, let us now give you a quick guide that will help you live stream online video content on Twitch TV.
So just follow the below steps
- First, go to the Official website of twitch TV.
- From there sign in to your Twitch account or create a new account in case you are a new user.
- Now here at this point, you have to download an application called OBS Studio.
- Install the OBS Studio on your device, and make sure you have enabled all the necessary plugins.
- Open the OBS studio and go through the Wizard.
Here in the wizard, you will find a field to enter your Twitch stream key.
So after you are done with the whole procedure, now you will be able to live stream any video content from your Twitch TV account.
Whether you are a gamer and want to live stream your gameplay or just a normal user and want to watch online video content, Twitch TV is the best online video streaming platform for everyone.
Therefore, if you are still struggling to activate your Twitch TV account then you are missing out on a lot of things. Hence just don’t waste any more of your time and just follow the above sections to activate the Twitch TV account by twitch.tv/activate on any device.